Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 Funny SMS / Text Messages

1. Perfect example of confidence

Perfect example of confidence:
A junior in an office dialed his boss's number by mistake & said :
Hey, send a coffee in my cabin in two minutes !...........boss shouted : do you know whom you're talking to ?!!!!!!
Junior : no!
Boss: i'm the boss of this office.
Junior (in the same tone) : and do u know whom you're talking to?
Boss: no!
Junior: thank God. (and disconnected da phone).....:d :p




2. Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS

Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS:
"Me sick, no work"
Boss SMS back:
"When I am sick I kiss my wife try it"
2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:
"Me ok, ur wife very sweet"


3. We have mutual friends

I Wonder If 1 Day
Somebody Will Ever Come
N
Knock 0n My Door
N
Tell Me
"Hey , V Have 7 Mutual Friends
In FACEBOOK "
Can I Come In ... =P =D


 4. Girl checking her weight

A Girl Checks Her Weight = 58kg .
Removes Sandal = 56.
Then Dupatta = 52
Now Coins Finished.......
.
.
.
.
A Boy In A Q Behind Her
Said
Ü Carry On"",
I Have Coins!



5. Height of coolness


Height of coolness:
2 Guys coming out of the examination Hall with chips and coke in hands....
1st guy:which paper was it?
2nd guy:I think maths......
1st guy:(surprisingly) you read the question paper?
2nd guy: no I see a girl sitting besides me using calculator:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
www.e-referrer.com