Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sofia Vergara: "I LOVE To Work"

She's one of the foxiest ladies on the small screen, and Sofia Vergara covers the January 2011 issue of Ocean Drive magazine.

Dazzling photogs in a variety of classy frocks, the Colombian actress spoke with the mag about how fortunate she feels to have landed her "Modern Family" TV gig.


Miss Vergara told, "It's a very special time in my life, and the best thing about being a popular character on a hit show is that I know I have a great job next year."

She continued, "Honestly, people ask me, 'What's next?' I say I just want to do it all. I LOVE to work. Thank God every day for having the best job in the world. Hopefully in some way I deserve all this. But I'm never sure I do."






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
www.e-referrer.com