Saturday, January 29, 2011

Making Dreams Come True For 30 Years.

Throughout our career we have received many special notes from our brides and their families but this one in particular touch our hearts.




Dearest David,
This thank you note is so overdue. And thank you at this point, really doesn’t seem to be enough. I have a special memory I wanted to share with you.
Years ago, when I was about 7 years old, you came to our house, per my Mom’s request. She was hosting a lavish dinner party and she needed help with the décor. I can remember you walking around our downstairs explaining to my Mom exactly where she needed a “ David Jeffrey” touch.
From your description of what you wanted to do – I knew it was going to be exquisite.
I can remember being in awe of you and feeling so special.
I mean – come on – not everyday do you have an artist come to your home & describe the creations he is going to do for you!
David , when the flowers came, I was blown away! The arrangements were just gorgeous and my mom was thrilled. I hoped one day you could do the same for me.

My wish came true April 4th 2009.
Not only did you read my mind with the style I wanted to achieve on my wedding day – but you exceeded all my expectations.
The arrangements you created blew me and my guests away. I Thank you and your staff from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for making my dream a reality.
Please give Jeff my love and appreciation as well as I know he helped make my day possible. With deep gratitude and love,
Cassy Larkins Niehaus














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
www.e-referrer.com