Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nicki Minaj Steamy Shot for V Magazine



Trinidad native Nicki Minaj looks wild and sexy in the latest issue of V Magazine! Check out some excerpts from Nicki Minaj V Magazine January 2011 interview:


I just always want to do ‘me’, but ‘me’ changes every day…I would crumple up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voices anymore. I just let them speak.”

“I’m an entertainer – I like to make people laugh,” The busy Barbie added. “Some will hate it and some will love it, but all will remember it. And that’s what I want: to be remembered.

Even if I’m saying something hard-core or controversial, there’s always a touch of humor, and if you don’t like it, it means I’m stirring things up inside of you.”

Photos : Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin / V Magazine










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
www.e-referrer.com