Thursday, April 14, 2011

Favorite Things for my Flower Garden

         This week for our scavenger hunt at Ecrater Store Network we were to come up with something to do with gardening. I do not have a green thumb so my gardens never really amount to much but I did find some items that I would love to have in a garden.
           I love daisies and these Royal Domino Collection Wild Daisy Mugs from Eccentric Thrifter are exactly the kind of flowers I would love to have in my flower garden.
            Gardens have to be peaceful as well as beautiful and this JWS Tabernacle Windchime from Barb's Bargains is the perfect thing to enjoy while sitting in your beautiful garden.
              What garden would not be complete without cute planters to give it a certain charm and character? This Pixie Elf Shoe Planter from Comycgyrl Collectibles will give any garden some fun and whimsy characteristics.














Be sure to check out these, as well as many other items, on the eCrater Store Network website. We welcome all shoppers and eCrater Store owners to join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
www.e-referrer.com